Happy New Year to all you wonderful Carers out there

Jean1234

Mar 19, 2015
I know that to many of you this is just another night the same as any other night but I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year and send you all a virtual hug and to tell you all that you are doing an amazing job.

Casbow

Sep 3, 2013
Colchester
11 years down the dementia road I would like to wish all of those who are on this wonderful helpline the very best for next year. It may not be easy (understatement) living the life of a carer, but we all do our best and therefore deserve to look forward to a good year with our loved ones difficult as it is. I hope you find peace and that you will be able to get some well earned rest. Whatever happens you are all doing your best so give yourselves a pat on the back and I wish you a very good nights sleep. Every night.!!!xxxx

Theresalwaystomorrow

Dec 23, 2017
Happy new year to everyone xx
Please keep fighting, we just cannot let them ignore this disease or downgrade as they have done for years, it’s the worst thing ever and until you have dealt with it you just wouldn’t have a clue
Well done to everyone who is caring xx

Unhappy15

Feb 7, 2015
I would like to add my good wishes to all on the dementia journey.
Much love and best wishes for 2019.
Kathy x

marionq

Apr 24, 2013
Scotland
As I sit here nibbling my Ryvita and a tangerine - resolution 1 - I wish you all a much improved year. Try to find time for yourself somehow and keep an eye on your own health.

Happy New Year to all!Well done

Wifenotcarer

Mar 11, 2018
Central Scotland
In days gone by we would have had the whole family here and neighbours popping in and out after the bells, but after the upset and strain of Christmas, I told the Daughters that we would prefer a quiet night at home. It was far from quiet with OH off to bed by 7.00pm and up and down all evening demanding help to get dressed as he thought he had slept and it was morning. He was woken by the fireworks at midnight and we stood on the front door-step to watch them, me in my PJs, OH in his PJ trousers and a shirt and tie. A kiss and a 'Happy New Year' and so to bed.

This am there are pictures on Facebook of the family having a great time, partying together with their friends. This is what I wanted and I am content.

dancer12

Jan 9, 2017
Mississauga
Hi All:

Happy New Year & May GOD Bless Each & Everyone Of You.

Nobody is given more than they can handle, You are stronger than you think & Each & Everyone of Us is a Major Link in Making the TP Community Even Stronger.

Many Cyber Hugs & Best Wishes For A Peaceful 2019.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lindsay A