Happy Birthday Talking Point!

Lila13

Feb 24, 2006
Sorry I can't come to the party (have to go back to my mother's house, still sorting things out after 11 months, no computer there now, appt. with solicitor's tomorrow).

Lila

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALKING POINT

Have a great day, and thanks to everyone for their support over the last three years. This is truely a special place and I feel proud to be a part of this community. Full of kindness, full of wisdom and heaped to the brim with altruism.

Kindest Regards
Craig​

RobK

Jul 31, 2003
Blackpool, Lancs
Happy Birthday Talking Point.

Thank you for inviting me to the party. It’s been some time since I logged on but it’s nice to know I’ve not been forgotten. Thanks to everyone who’s part of Talking Point, you’re such a great help in times of need and it’s always good to know that there’s a place to come when I need someone to talk to. Enjoy the party everyone.

RobK

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Thanks Everyone!

Many happy returns TP!!​

Don't know what I would have done without the support of everyone on this site.

I read the posts for six months before I had the courage to post and am I glad I did. I just wish I had the way with words that some of you have.

Love and hugs.

Linda x
:)

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Linda,
Please keep posting and don`t worry about your way with words. There`s nothing wrong with your way with words, the sincerity is there and that`s all that`s important.
With love

Zadok

Mar 15, 2006
Kent
Happy Birthday

Only three years old.and yet so wise!
Thank you to evryone who posts...............I've learnt so much and TP has been such a help.

Amanda1954

Nov 5, 2006
Leicester
Happy Birthday Tp

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALKING POINT

I'm afraid I logged on too late to join in with Russell Grant (that's two l's) but I'm sure I read that he'd be on between 3 and 4. I see it was actually 2 till 3. What a shame. I enjoyed reading the posts though.

It looks like it's a great party with loads of guests. I came up to the computer with my cup of tea and bowl of fruit (no birthday cake I'm afraid as I'm off to Weight Watchers at 6 pm!) - I suppose the blueberries look a bit like balloons? Maybe?

Lots of hugs to everyone, especially those who need big hugs today and are finding things difficult.

Amanda

said

Jul 4, 2006
London
Hi Amanda

Russell did turn up at the right time - but the boards through a wobble during his visit and seemed to lose one hour :(

Looks alright now though.

I love computers I do. :cool:

Libby

May 20, 2006
North East
Happy Birthday Talking Point and many many thanks to everyone who has helped me over the past year.

Too busy at work to log on this afternoon - having read the Russell post - it did seem awfully confusing :eek:

A bit like everyone shouting at the same time - only virtually - if that makes sense :confused:

Libs

Tina

May 19, 2006
Looks like I missed the party, sorry about that, long day in work and all the rest of it. Happy birthday TP, and thank you to everyone for all the support, encouragement, kind words and advice.
Tina

City Claire

Nov 1, 2004
Oxford
Thank you

Just to say a belated HB Talking Point - I don't visit any more as my Dad (who had Vascular D) passed away in 2004 - but you were there when I really needed you and helped in a way no one else could! xxx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cat09