Happy Birthday Padraig

Coletta

Jan 6, 2009
Souh East Essex
:):):) HAPPY BIRTHDAY PADRAIG, wishing you a lovely day. I hope you are keeping well and are still able to enjoy your morning runs. :):):)

Coletta xx

geum123

May 20, 2009
:):):) Sending you the best of wishes for a Happy Birthday Padraig :):):)

Geum xxxx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Happy Birthday Padraig. x

Attachments

• Happy-Birthday-10134130.gif
    Happy-Birthday-10134130.gif
    92.9 KB · Views: 923

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PADRAIG

I hope that today is special in many ways.

Love

Padraig

Dec 10, 2009
Hereford
Thanks

Thank you all for your kind wishes as I never get use to the idea of birthday celebrations. Life for me has been very unconventional from the start as my wife use to often say: "You're strange." On impulse I'd often offer her flowers with a present. When questioned, I'd tell her: "Why wait for birthdays?"
Early life experiences make us who we are and in my case it made me appreciate the wonder and beauty of love that's all around us. That's so very true of this site; full of compassion, love and empathy which is born out of sadness, loss and sorrow.

My day was taken up with the installation of solar panels on the roof and the visit of two grand daughters with their babies: boy and girl, 10 and 7 months old.
Creativesarah,
From my experience of publishing stories I took the self publishing rout and found my books were made e books available to down load on line.
Coletta,
I'm still running in the early mornings in singlet and shorts. I'm scared of losing my independence and hoping that I'm in Heaven a half hour before the devil knows I'm dead.

Scraggedbloke

Jun 11, 2011
Skegness Lincs
Hi Padraig

Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday, always an optimist ………….Solar Panels at your age …………..they are a long term investment.

lovED

ScraggED Bloke

Padraig

Dec 10, 2009
Hereford
Solar panels

Scragged Bloke,

Yes, solar panel all installed and maintained for free! It appears that not many people are aware, that as of April 2010 new legislation took effect which provides firms with a grant and guaranteed income from the electricity their panels will generate.
They can fit the panels to any roof that is suitable. The result: I receive free electric during the daytime.
Why anyone would pay to have solar panels when they can have them free makes no economic sense. They rent the space above my roof for 25 years and pay me a nominal rent!
The property will pass on to our son and daughter. In addition one of our grandsons had the panels install and is enjoying free electricity. Its in the firms best interest to maintain the panels to protect their income.

Coletta

Jan 6, 2009
Souh East Essex
I'm still running in the early mornings in singlet and shorts. I'm scared of losing my independence and hoping that I'm in Heaven a half hour before the devil knows I'm dead.[/QUOTE]

Padraig, I haven't laughed so much for a long time!!! I love the Irish gems!
Very interesting about the solar panels, it's news to me.

Coletta xx