Happy Birthday Michael

ellie 123

May 25, 2006
Just saw it was your b'day as I was about to log off, so thought I'd send you the greeting.

love ellie

Michael E

Apr 14, 2005
Ronda Spain
Ellie hi,

Thank you for the birthday message.... The 'system' sent me one as well which was nice...

I have now sold my house in La Rochelle and will be moving to Saujon at the end of the month... It will be only 12 minutes to do Monique visits rather than the 100 mile round trip I am making at the moment.........

Feel very positive about my new old house and starting again in a new location. We came to La Rochelle with very high hopes and they proceeded to crumble pretty quickly so, lovely though the place is, it holds few good memories for me.

Poor Monique is in a pretty dreadful state. It's not so much that she has given up more that she cannot be bothered to try any more - spends most of her day in her room rather than join the 'crowd' and indulge in various 'Alzheimers' activities... Really do not know what to do to help her - not sure there is anything....

Have high hopes of 2008 ---- and being older and wiser -

love

Michael

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello Michael:
Good to hear from you and hope the move goes well for you. New beginnings and all that! I am sorry to hear about Monique - it must be hard for you to accept that there is little else you can do.

Take care. Best wishes Jan