happy and sad

angela essex

Jun 7, 2007
essex
hi my mom died a year ago and i am remembering the good and bad times she was such a wonderfull loving mom and the sad news is i cant tell her she is going to be a nan again

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Hello Angela, You are bound to be missing your mum more acutely at this time of year. Nothing can replace her in your heart, but your news about her grandchild is lovely news. Your mum would have been delighted and thrilled. It's ok to feel happy and sad at the same time. Look after yourself. Love Deborah

my little girl

Aug 23, 2007
Burnley
Angela

You can tell your mum she is going to be a nan again - you just won't hear her response unless you listen very carefully!

I don't know if you have read my thread "Grandma" but I am convinced that my Grandma is my little boy's Guardian Angel. When he was born I felt her so close to me & when it was just me & him alone (after his dad had gone home to get some rest) I swear I heard her whisper "Oooh he's gorgeous. Well done my little girl"

Trust me, the fact your mum is going to be a nan again is wonderful & I don't know if you believe in an afterlife or not but I do & am sure she will be so happy & watching over both you and your baby with pride.

Take Care

My Little Girl