Had to have a break

Discussion in 'ARCHIVE FORUM: Support discussions' started by bel, Oct 23, 2006.

1. bel

bel Registered User

Apr 26, 2006
    coventry
    Hi all
    it is Bel re does any thing ever go right
    i am struggling we had a week off felt i could not cope any longer went away i love my hubby to bits But it is so hard i could not wait to get back to our rubbish flat and shop i am feeling more and more like i am a mum again bread winner carer etc sorry to moan but conversation --you all will know you have to think ahead like when the kids were young cos you do not know what they will do next
    i wish i could cheer you up but ---
    love Bel x

2. Cate

Cate Registered User

Jul 2, 2006
    Newport, Gwent
    Hiya Bel

Sorry to hear you are feeling down at the moment, but you have every right to be life isn't easy for you, so you have a good old moan and a rant if you want, sometimes its all that is needed to help us get up and face another day.

Take care
    Cate

3. Nell

Nell Registered User

Aug 9, 2005
    Australia
    Just wanted to send you a {{{HUG}}}!
    Hope you are feeling better today.
    Nell

4. bel

bel Registered User

Apr 26, 2006
    coventry
    Thanks a million

It does help to moan
    i know i am not the only one struggling but somtimes you feel at the end of your tether i am glad you are all so supportive
    Love Bel x