had been at my limit,but snapping out of it now

Discussion in 'ARCHIVE FORUM: Support discussions' started by sad nell, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Libby

Libby Registered User

May 20, 2006
    North East
    It astounds me how some people cope with everything they have to do day in, day out. I don't know how you keep going Pam. My heart really goes out to you.

Libs x

2. gigi

gigi Registered User

Nov 16, 2007
    East Midlands
    Dear Pam,

I'm sorry to hear how tough things have been for you recently..you have such an indomitable spirit and always seem to bounce back with your usual good humour. I don't know how you do it!

Hoping Trev's heel will be ok..it does sound as though it needs urgent attention...:(

Please take care of yourself..you are treasured by us all here.

Have fun with the Grotto..and enjoy your escape into fairyland with the little ones for a while...:)

Thinking of you and sending you a hug.

xx

3. scared daughter

scared daughter Account Closed

May 3, 2010
    Thinking of you and loving the idea of a grotty grotto, hope you are having a better day xxxxxx

4. larivy

larivy Registered User

Apr 19, 2009
    essex
    hi pam sorry to hear what a bad time you are having
    really hope you get answers and help soon
    i was thinking of you tonight we went in a shop that just sold crocs so many different types i know you love crocs
    water for a week :eek: i have had lemonade for a 3weeks but trouble is i have had southern comfort in it:eek:
    ok mrs santa get that grotto done im sure the grandchildren will love it by the way im sure trev was only trying to help with your hair :D look after yourself love larivy