Great timing - mum not so good

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Hi Necion , thanks. Little Pied is 9. Last night she got her scapbook out from our holiday and she had kept so mAny things, I hadn't realised. She said, " Aren't memories great,when you remember things?" I said yeah. She said, "I know what I'm gonna do with this book. I'm gonna put it on your grave when you're dead, so you can have the memories!" she said she wants to die before me because she won't manage without me. I said, "oh yes you will " , and she said,"you're only saying that to be kind."
What do you say to that?"
Nanak, your post is so kind. You have worries of your own, just read your other post x

Onlyme

Apr 5, 2010
UK
Oh Pied, I can remember similar conversation with my son. He didn;t want to be left alone.

Loads of hugs to you.

xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Pied,

I am catching up again and your thread is often so lovely because it really is like chatting over a cuppa:) You sound chippa Pied and little Pied is a darling:):) I hope your day is a good one.

Love

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Hi Helen I love my Little Pied to pieces! Yes it is like chatting over a brew as we call it here in Lancs but I only wish I had one!! The builders are here plastering!! So I want hubby to go down & make one but he's snoring!! I'm in bed on my iPhone.
Hey, Helen last night Little P couldn't sleep so I got her watching her breaths and imagining the air was pink & warm & her body was sinking into the bed, two mins later --- snores!!! So cute. Wish you had seen it xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Good morning Pied

Ask your husband to make a flask of tea before he goes to bed and you can then have your early morning cuppa. Little Pied will think it`s a picnic. :)

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Why wasn't I born practical???

SNAP. I'm always saying that Pied. I'm not really very practical.

I could just picture you teaching little Pied and her ending up so relaxed she fell asleep:)

You'll love your kitchen when it's done. I remember when I had ours gutted (and I mean gutted) as I thought it was important to get it done before Alan got too bad. I made one of the bedrooms a temporary kitchen. I like Sylvia's idea of a flask:)

Love