Great South Run `05

MarkPearce

May 2, 2005
Southampton, Hampshire
My sister and I are running in the GSR on Sunday, we'll be there proudly wearng our Alzheimer's Society vests...

This will be the first time we've run for the Alzheimers Society and I was wondering if there were any plan's for any other runners to meet up either at the start or finish. For me this is the first year I've run, and I'm supprised that I'm enjoying it. it's also great to be able to raise money that will be used for a good cause at the same time....

We're running in Wave 3, green numbers. I expect to finish in about 1h45ish as I managed the New Forest Half marathon in 2h22.

MarkPearce

May 2, 2005
Southampton, Hampshire
Hi All,

We did it, Completed the Great South Run yesterday, official times for Clare and I below:

Name Race Number Time Position
Clare Pearce 15071 01:48:57 8836
Mark Pearce 15072 01:48:57 8838

Well done to everyone else that ran. It was great seeing lots of other runners with Alzheimer's Society shirts on.

We have so far raised somewhere in the region of £750, which I'm really pleased with.

Finnian

Sep 26, 2005
U.K.
As a couch potato who thinks twice about running for a bus I think you are both outstanding. Congratulations.
Finnian

Well done!

Hi Mark

I hope you and your sister enjoyed running the Great South Run for the Society. I hope the weather was nice for you and the crowds were lining the course, cheering you all on! Thank you so much for all your support - it really is appreciated!

Warmest wishes

Events Team