Great news - a new volunteer host!

SophieD

Mar 21, 2018
London
Hi everyone,

@northumbrian_k has been a member of Dementia Talking Point for over 4 years now, and we're very thankful that they've made the decision to join us as a Volunteer Host. We're so incredibly pleased to welcome northumbrian_k to the team. Please join me in saying hello!

photo-1617845253583-a49efa8763f0

We couldn't run Dementia Talking Point without our Volunteer Hosts and Volunteer Moderators.

Hosts help us to welcome new members to Dementia Talking Point, point people toward helpful information and also help the Moderators and Staff team in flagging issues and helping us support people who are having a difficult time.

Moderators help to keep the community running smoothly by dealing with reports and issues, removing spam and offering helpful information to members.

If you'd like to find out more about our volunteer roles, please email talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk

Thanks,

Sophie

northumbrian_k

Volunteer Host
Mar 2, 2017
Newcastle
A good day today. I found a bike light lying in the grass, had 2 of my favourite cycling jerseys repaired, joined a new initiative on engagement in public health research, had a pleasant time visiting my wife, and took delivery of a canvas print of Knight on the beach. But best of all has been the amount of good wishes that I have received on becoming a Volunteer Host on Dementia Talking Point. What a great community!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharonmatthews1976