Grateful for scientists, engineers, technicians

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
It's helping me to have these few minutes at the close of each day to send into the ether some thoughts of gratitude

We hope fervently that one day there will be some breakthrough in the treatment of dementia

Right now we hope for tests, drugs, equipment to help those dealing with this virus

These won't happen without the experts in their fields and those with the skills who are coming together to cooperate in creating tests, producing equipment and setting up hospitals and wards

To all of those people

THANK YOU

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
There's new equipment being developed by Rolls-Royce and a Renishaw, a local company, announced on BBC news tonight. I agree, we should be happy to have these men and women working on solutions. Thanks to everyone involved.

Dimpsy

Sep 2, 2019
Watching on the news how scientists and companies are working together to provide ground breaking equipment; the general public are responding by staying at home to help protect NHS and key worker's. Hundreds of thousands of people have volunteered to help in the community.
Coronavirus is devastating nations, but human spirit is prevailing and it's wonderful to see how we are all pulling together. I feel proud to be British, thank you.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanpotts