Gran's gone.

kanjji

Dec 15, 2007
Glasgow
Hi everyone. Not been here for a while as have been so busy, I'm sure you will all understand. Well, gran died this afternoon about an hour ago. I had been with her up until 11am. She is not suffering anymore and I am grateful for that, she would have so hated the way she ended up.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`m so sorry for the loss of your Gran, Kanjii. I hope it is some consolation for you to know her suffering is over.
Love xx

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
I am really sorry to hear your sad news - she is at peace now and you have done all you could.

Take care Jan

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear kanjji

So sorry to hear of your loss.

Your gran is at peace now, and free from the torment of AD. Take some time now to rest and come to terms with her death.

Love,

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Sorry to read about your grandmother passing away . How I perceive it, hope its of some consolation, is that now she is at rest, a never ending restful sleep .

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
I'm sorry to read that your Gran has passed away, but at least you were able to be with her today.

Please accept my condolences

BeverleyY

Jan 29, 2008
Ashford, Kent
Sorry to hear of your sad news.

Try to view it as sad for those left behind, but a release for the one that has managed to escape the suffering they were going through.

Beverley

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Just read about your Gran, Kanjji..it's good you could be with her..but you will miss her. She is at peace now.

Hold on to the memories..

Love Gigi xx

clarethebear

Oct 16, 2007
manchester, uk
Hi Kanjji

I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your Gran, as you say she is no longer suffering. My thoughts are with you at this sad time in your life and please remember TP is still here for you whenever you need us.

Take Care
Clare

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Such a sad time for you. Please take comfort in knowing you were there for your Gran when she needed you. Now it is time for you to take care of yourself. Thinking of you.

Loris

Jan 30, 2008
Condolences

Sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my condolences.
Loris

Cloudwatcher

Nov 2, 2007
West Sussex
Dear Kanjji,

Sorry to hear you have lost your Gran. I'm sure you will be able to find solace in the fact that she no longer has to suffer the terrible diseases she was afflicted with. She is at peace now. Your Gran was lucky to have such a caring Grand daughter. Look after yourself.

Love Lee x

kanjji

Dec 15, 2007
Glasgow
Thanks everyone for your kind messages. I have just come back from my mum's house, where our small but close family had gathered. We talked over some memories of gran in the days before this awful disease took hold. I don't feel too bad at the moment but am dreading the funeral. I am always awful at funerals and I have only attended ones which were not for close family so don't know how I will cope.

Thanks again to everyone for their support. It has been helpful throughout this journey to come here and vent my feelings.

snooky

May 12, 2007
devon
Dear Kanjii,
So sorry to hear about the loss of your gran. My condolences go to you and your family and you take care of yourself. You were all there for her and she will have known that. Try to think about the funeral as a way of 'celebrating her life'. Thinking of you.
Take care
Love
Snooky xx

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Kanjji,

I am sorry to hear your Gran passed away may her memories comfort you all. Deepest Sympathy Taffy.