1. Avis

Avis Registered User

Nov 2, 2019
    My younger grand children struggle to come to terms with their Grandpa's condition however one of them, aged 7, has his own, unique way of coping. When told Grandpa has dementia he went to school, and being a keen Harry Potter fan, told the teacher that Grandpa had been taken over by a dementor which made him do weird things and stole his memory. I think he's right. If I could only find Harry's wan and use the "expellier" spell Grandpa would be fine again.

2. Lawson58

Lawson58 Registered User

Kids are often very good at finding ways through issues that are really beyond their experience and understanding. What a great kid!

3. Avis

Avis Registered User

Nov 2, 2019
    His younger brother calls Grandpa's walking frame "The Cage of Doom".

4. TNJJ

TNJJ Registered User

May 7, 2019
    Female
    cornwall
    I like that.. He also is correct:)

5. Bunpoots

Bunpoots Registered User

Apr 1, 2016
    Nottinghamshire
    I had to smile at your little grandson’s comment @Avis. By the way the correct spell is “Expecto Patronum”

6. TNJJ

TNJJ Registered User

May 7, 2019
    Female
    cornwall
    :)

7. Avis

Avis Registered User

Nov 2, 2019
    Thank you for the spelling correction. I had a feeling that wasn't right, I needed Matthew here to tell me.