granchildren

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
after the pain i have been in with sciatica, up at 3am this morning there is bright spark coming along, our grandchildren.we have seen 2 this morning age 6 and almost3yrs who are brilliant especially as my husband is forgetting things due to vascular dementia. it was just lovely to see him enjoying playing with them. we had another 2 ages 10 and 8yrs seen the other day.plus our 2teenage grandchildren.we have 11 in total and he gets confused which is which and which family they belong to but hes in his element. such a joy he can have because children dont judge they except the differences

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Yes it's lovely but how are you feeling now @jennifer1967?

MaNaAk
im still in pain up at 3am had a phone consult with physio and said it might last a few weeks and do execises like stretches. i did some this afternoon. my husband thought it highly hilarious and sat in the front garden laughing. i waqs inreal pain after but it feels better.we will see. i was crying like a baby this morning and yesterday its just dragged my mood right down so thankyou for asking appreciated

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
A few weeks seems a long time but hopefully you'll a little better tomorrow. If it seems worse it might be an idea to phone the physio again. On the bright side at least
your husband was entertained.

MaNaAk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilsonyati