Goodbye Mum

Louise.D

Apr 13, 2007
Essex
God took my mum yesterday to a safer calmer and better place.

She was very much loved by her children and grandchildren who cared for her through her last hours.

I would like to thank talking point members for their support and kindness. There are many members here who have given me the benefit of their experiences. Without talking point I would of not known what to do or who to turn to. You were here when I needed you.

I hope that in the future I can share my experiences in a positive way and offer the same support that has been offered to me.

Thank you everyone.

Loris

Jan 30, 2008
Hi Louise,
As a new member I did not know the history of your mum's illness. I am very sorry to hear of your loss and I would very much like to offer my condolences to both yourself and your family.
Loris

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Louise,

I am so sorry to hear your news. I hope the end was peaceful and painless for your mother, and that you will be comforted to know you did everything you could to make life better for her throughout her illness.

It`s good to hear you will still be a part of TP in the future and don`t forget TP is still here for you, too.

Love xx

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Another Angel In Heaven

Dear Louise,
I send my sincere condolences to you and your family at your sad loss.
Talking Point is always here when you need us.
Best wishes
Christine

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Dear Louise

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. My condolences to you and your family.

Love

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Just to add my deepest sympathies to you.
Your Mum is now at peace and you can be thankful that you did all you could for her.
Take care of yourself now. Best wishes Jan

SusanB

Jan 15, 2008
Hove
Me too

Hello, Louise

May I pass on my condolences also? So sorry to hear that your Mum has died. I don't know you but I can make a pretty good guess that you have gone through some very tough and horrible times with your Mum's illness.

At last she is at peace and I hope that you will find some tranquility and peace also. I also can pretty much guess that although the dementia took her away she was aware of how much you cared for her.

I do hope that you're OK. Post again - let us know how you are.
Susan

BeverleyY

Jan 29, 2008
Ashford, Kent
Dear Louise

I am relatively new here, but would like to offer my condolences.

I lost my Mum 4 weeks ago today. She did not have AZ or anything, and her death was pretty much unexpected.

I really understand what you are going through.

The days will be hard, I've shed many many tears myself this evening.

Just try to think of the happy times you've had over the years and smile. Try remember your mum with laughter, not pain. I'm sure my Mum would tell me off for all my tears.:rolleyes:

Love Beverley x

sheilarees53

Apr 11, 2006
Beckenham Kent
Dear Louise

My thoughts are with you at this sad time. Your mum is now at peace, no more suffering.

I lost my mum four weeks ago so I do understand a little of what you are going through.

Take some time for yourself now, try to remember your mum as she used to be before this awful disease took over.

Love and best wishes Sheila x

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Louise,

I am sorry to read of your mum's passing. Your mum is now free from all her suffering and at peace. May memories comfort you.

Deepest Sympathy

Love Taffy.

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Dear Louise,

It's hard to lose someone you love. So sorry to hear your news.

My sympathy to you and your family.

Love Gigi x

Rubysue

Feb 13, 2008
Leicester uk
Your mum

Dear Louise

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, you will find strength and you will move slowly forward, albeit with a heavy heart. But you will move on. In time you'll remeber the good things and the bad things won't seem so bad. you might even find yourself laughing when you remeber something lovely that you shared. Above all you'll know that you were loved and that you loved her.

Take care

Rubysue

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Louise

So sorry to hear of your mum's passing, but glad that you were able to care for her to the end. That must be your consolation, that she knew how much she was loved.

Take care of yourself now, and come back to us whenever you are able.

With love,

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jliesman