Goodbye Mum you are at peace now

rubyrosie

Mar 28, 2014
Firstly this sit has been amazing when I have struggled with my mums illness ..thank you My mum passed away on the hottest day ever....she never did like the heat ....last Wednesday...The cause was bronchial pneumonia and it was very sudden ..I had a call from the nursing home at 10 am and by 245 pm she slipped away with my sister and I holding her hands ....I feel happy that she is finally free of this horrible disease but numb that my mum is gone ....you were much loved Mum , and now you are with dad ...rest in peace xxxx goodnight and God bless..xx

theunknown

Apr 17, 2015
It was so hot last Wednesday and care homes (like hospitals) do seem to keep the heat up. I know it's not really relevant, but you think of lots of little things that can be classed as positive. It does sound like your mum had a peaceful death, so I hope that helps you in the future x

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I'm sorry that you have lost your Mum but I am glad that you are able to feel relief that she is now free of her suffering. x

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Keep thinking your Mum is free from all confusion and pain-it may help a little bit in the times ahead. Not only free but with your Dad.

Please accept my condolences

Love

Lyn T XX

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
I am sorry to hear that you've lost your Mum, but be sure in the knowledge that her confusion has ended.

Thinking of you at this sad time. x

Last edited:

rubyrosie

Mar 28, 2014
Thank you

Thank you to all the wonderful kind people out there who understand what it is like to experience the good and less good times "....and thank you for all your kind thought s and wishes ....I hope that maybe I can offer some comfort to someone in the future to return the support ....

Just remember do something every day that makes you smile xxx ruby x

tryingmybest

May 22, 2015
Oh my dear. So feel for you but glad you and your sister were with mum at the end. You must be full of mixed emotions and have many bitter sweet memories. Your mum is in a better place now and as she once was, free from this awful disease. God bless you and your family. Hugs. Xx

J2e

Apr 24, 2015
Brighton
As others have said I'm glad you were with her, and that it sounds like a quick and peaceful passing.

Be kind to yourself
Jx

Maldives13

Feb 4, 2014
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news - must be a difficult time for you. I'm glad you were with her at the end - that must have been a comfort to her and I hope to you. Take care x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharonmatthews1976