Goodbye for a while and thank you

Janey russ

Jan 2, 2014
Tomorrow I say a final goodbye to my dear mother. It is her funeral. I am at the end of a very long bittersweet journey through my mothers dementia. I would just like to say a big thank you to all those that have supported me with advice, helpful comments and for just being there. Going to sign off for a while, I think it's time I took a break from this sad world of dementia, but I will come back to support others and give something back. Take care all of you who are still battling, remember to care for yourselves too.
God bless and good luck x

Kobiandmillie

Jan 4, 2014
Sorry for your loss and please do come back with your views to help others like myself at the beginning and sending big hugs for tmw x

Lindy50

Dec 11, 2013
Cotswolds
Please accept my condolences Janey. I wish you strength and peace for tomorrow.

Follow your instincts in taking a break :) We will be pleased to hear from whenever you return :).

(((Hugs)))

Lindy xx

Last edited:

Polly1945

Oct 24, 2012
Hereford
Dear Janey

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and hope that all goes as well as can be expected. Your dear Mum is now at peace and out of the clutches of this dreadful disease.

Take good care of yourself.

(Hugs)
Pauline

sunray

Sep 21, 2008
East Coast of Australia
Janey, sad you are at the end of your journey with your Mum I hope the funeral goes well. And yes, take a break if you need to. But do come back and support others in their journey if you can.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
I hope the funeral goes as well as possible Janey. One more hurdle to cross I'm afraid.

Please come back when you are ready-you will be very welcome.

In the meantime look after yourself

Love

Lyn T XX

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Wishing you all the best Janey. I hope to see you back when you feel ready.

Pottingshed50

Apr 8, 2012
You are in my thoughts as well. Take care of yourself and when you are ready , your experience of this dreadful disease will no doubt help others who going through similar times.