Goodbye dear gallant mum

SitsThere

Jan 7, 2013
It went at express speed in the end and mum died yesterday afternoon, trying to the end to speak and holding our hands.
I won't be here again but I just want to thank you all for the support and wise advice you have given me here. Good bless all of us and goodnight. As mum always says, tomorrow is another day. X

starryuk

Nov 8, 2012
oh I am sorry.:( Your mum sounds such a lovely mum.

Please accept my condolences.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
I am so sorry for the loss of your dear mum . Wishing you strength for the coming days . My sincere condolences xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
I'm sorry to hear your sad news.

Tomorrow is another day, wishing you strength through those tomorrow's

We are always here with a listening ear, if ever you feel the need xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
I am so sorry for your loss. Your dear Mum is now free of the pain and the confusion, she is at peace. I am glad you were able to hold her hands as she passed away as I'm sure this will be a great comfort to you in time.
You must be exhausted, so please try to rest now, though I know that isn't easy when there is so much to think about and do.
xx

Louby65

Mar 26, 2014
Scotland
I am so sorry to read about your mum. I hope your memories of your mum make you smile one day soon and all other memories of this memory robbing disease are forgotten . Lou

chrisdee

Nov 23, 2014
Yorkshire
Please accept my condolences on the loss of your dear Mum.
I have found that it helps to keep posting and feel that your friends are listening.
Chrisdee.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JL513