Good night, sweetheart, sleep tight

Spamar

Oct 5, 2013
Suffolk
I am sorry to say that OH died at 03:00 this morning, peacefully, in his care home.
Obviously a very busy day for stepdau and myself!
I would just like to thank every who has help me over the past few weeks, I couldn't have managed without you!!

The funeral, hopefully, is Thursday August 6th.

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
I am sorry for your loss Spamar but glad his passing was peaceful.
Love
Suexx

Essie

Feb 11, 2015
Oh Spamar, my deepest, deepest condolences, at least his struggles are over. We are all here for you and my thoughts are with you, and stepdau, biggest hugs xxxx

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
I am so sorry Spamar although glad to hear that your husband died peacefully. I hope you have loads of support from friends and family.

It is a difficult time so take care. Thinking of you.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh Spamar, I'm so terribly sorry. I'm glad your husband's passing was peaceful. Sending my sincere condolences and thinking of you.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
My Dear Spamar, your dear Husband's struggle is over; he is now at peace. I hope you find some comfort that his confusion and pain has now gone. May you find peace yourself at this terribly sad time for you.

Wishing you strength

Love

Lyn T XX

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Oh my dear Spamar

I understood things were not great health wise for him, but read with such sadness to hear he has passed away

You may have been preparing yourself, expecting this, but when it actually happens, it's such a surreal shock.

Holding you tight in my arms

xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Margaret79

May 11, 2010
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Oh Spamar, what a shock.

I'm so sorry to read this but glad that his passing was peaceful.

Holding you in my heart and sending love & strength to help you through the next few days. xxx

Pickles53

Feb 25, 2014
Radcliffe on Trent
So very sorry to read this. I have followed your story for more than a year and know how lovingly you cared for your OH. My deepest sympathy and my hope for you to find peace and comfort.