Good night my beautiful mum

Discussion in 'After dementia — dealing with loss' started by Jillyjom, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Jillyjom

Jillyjom Registered User

Jan 25, 2012
    Devon
    After many years of watching my best friend (mum) slowly disappear, and become another person, she has finally gone to sleep, and is now at peace away from this dreadful disease. She fell asleep on 17th June at 3pm and she is being cremated tomorrow. She can now finally come home and be with dad. God bless you mum, and thank you for all the wonderful years we had together. xxx

2. jan.s

jan.s Registered User

Sep 20, 2011
    Dear Jilly, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear Mum, but it's good to know she's finished with her dreadful illness and can now settle happily with your dad.

Thinking of you tomorrow, hoping all goes as you would want.

J x

3. cragmaid

cragmaid Registered User

Oct 18, 2010
    North East England
    Good night and God Bless.

....and well done Jilly, you've done your job magnificently. With love and support....Maureen.x

4. LYN T

LYN T Registered User

Aug 30, 2012
    Brixham Devon
    You will never forget such a wonderful Mum and friend. May you find peace and strength in the times ahead.

Love

Lyn T

5. Gigglemore

Gigglemore Registered User

Oct 18, 2013
    British Isles
    Condolences on the loss of your dear mum. Hope the painful memories of her later years will fade, and that the thought of her being at peace will comfort you in your sad loss. Take care.