Good News

117katie

Hello to You All!
BUT NOW PLEASE FORGET THAT I EVER BOTHERED

Last edited by a moderator:

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Good news indeed Katie. I know your journey's not over with this, but it's the good bits that help you through the bad.

Love

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Good news - very apt

Dear Katie,
That is fantastic news. After a lot of worry and stress you must be walking on air.
Hard work to get there but you have succeeded.
Best wishes. Christine

elaineo2

Jul 6, 2007
leigh lancashire
Thats wonderful Katie,How much better must you feel,knowing your Aunt is getting the care she needs.It sounds like the home is suited to her needs seeing she has settled so soon.Brilliant!I hope all goes well and keep us updated on your Aunts well being(and yours of course).
I love good news.
love elainex

117katie

Me too, loves good news, I mean!

As the original REALIST, tough for me and for all those others who want me to accept that which comes my way without asking QUESTIONS, I am the Eternal Optimist, no matter what the cost to me. And by cost, I am not talking pounds, shillings, and pence - known to us OLDER PERSONS as L. s. d. - .

How do we introduce the GOOD NEWS forum, if only for the day. And if I have missed it so far, then I apologise but I am a relative newcomer to all of this.

Katie

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
What lovely news am so pleased for both of you. well done for pushing with the letter to the powers that be good on ya :)

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Katie,

Good news indeed! thankfully your Aunt is now peacefully settled, what a big difference the move has made. It seems your efforts have being well rewarded that's something you can be proud of. Regards Taffy.