good bye from frederic H

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
Words will not fill the gap now left in your life and in your heart. Time can ease the pain, eventually. Life will be different now, just as it became different when your dear wife became ill. Wishing you comfort and strength for the future. I hope you find a path through. Love Maureen.x.x.

PollyP.

Oct 8, 2009
Herefordshire UK
Dear Frederic

So sorry to hear this news. Your wife is now released from the torment of dementia and is at peace, but you must take good care of yourself now. I hope that you have a loving family and good friends to get you through this very difficult time. It will seem very strange after being together for such a long time. Reflect on the wonderful years before dementia came along, you must have many good memories.

Pauline ((Hugs))
xx

jimbo 111

Jan 23, 2009
North Bucks
Hello Frederic
I'm so sorry to read of your loss.my wife died a few months after our 60th anniversary
so I think I have some understanding of your sadness
It is now nearly seven years on since she passed away
I have continued my interest in TP and I have found some comfort in the companionship that is shared amongst members with their understanding and advice
In the early days this was particularly important and comforting
I hope you will continue as I am sure you will find the same experience as I have
jimbo

Al-4

Dec 30, 2016
Sorry to hear that your wife has passed on. May the Lord give comfort to you in this time of sorrow.

Red66

Feb 29, 2016
I feel for you Frederic, my Mum and Dad were together for 53 and married 50 when Dad died in August 2016. My thoughts are with you. I hope you find the strength within. Take care. Red x

Toddleo

Oct 7, 2015
Just seen your post Frederic, sorry to hear about your dear wife. My mum passed away today, I suppose they will join the many who pass away at this time of year, what is it about January?

Regards. Toddleo

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
Sorry to read of your loss, Frederick, perhaps a blessed release from this merciless disease, but so very sad for you after so many years of marriage. You'll be in my thoughts....

And Toddleo, how sad that your mum also passed away today, please accept my deepest sympathy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Classy@1951