good bye from frederic H

Frederic H

Apr 1, 2015
Devon
tonight at 7 .10 my wife of 53 years went to a better place. For me this dementia trip has only been about 18 months ;to all of those who soldier on for years and years you have my utmost respect how strong you are
God bless us all who have to cope with this awful desease

Flake

Mar 9, 2015
tonight at 7 .10 my wife of 53 years went to a better place. For me this dementia trip has only been about 18 months ;to all of those who soldier on for years and years you have my utmost respect how strong you are
God bless us all who have to cope with this awful desease

So sorry to hear of your loss - my thoughts are with you xxxx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to read of your loss. I'm glad your wife is at peace and I send my condolences.

janey106

Dec 10, 2013
So very sorry for your loss Frederic. Your wife is now at peace; look after yourself.

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Bless you Frederic. Your lovely wife has peace at last, but it is a very hard thing for you, such a great loss. I hope you have family to offer comfort.

Louby65

Mar 26, 2014
Scotland
My sincerest condolences to you Frederick . Your wife is now at peace , now it's time for you to look after yourself . Be kind to yourself . Lou

Clueless2

May 14, 2015
I am so sorry for your loss. Loving and supporting your wife for 53 years is a wonderful achievement. I hope that in time the memories that are at thr forefront of your mind are of a much happier pre dementia time. God bless.

Angie1996

May 15, 2016
Somerset
53 years, wow what a blessing to have had that, so so sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace, bless her and you xxxx