Going up to stay with Russell

muriel.elliott

Aug 21, 2010
Berkshire
Hi all,
I know i have not posted on here lately but i do look every few days. Life just seems to go on! I have to keep myself busy - that is the only way i can cope. I have been spending a lot of time in my garden, i feel so much closer to Bryan out there and feel at peace somehow.
I am going up to russell tomorrow for a week to look after Luke and Oliver while mum and dad are at work. I am looking forward to seeing them all and spending time with them but i know i will miss not being able to go up to bryans grave, feed the birds and chat. Also of course spending time in my garden, feeling closer to bryan.
Does that sound daft? I know he is with me all the time but when i am away from home i am so pleased to get back!
Love and hugs Muriel xx:confused:

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Hi all,
I know i have not posted on here lately but i do look every few days. Life just seems to go on! I have to keep myself busy - that is the only way i can cope. I have been spending a lot of time in my garden, i feel so much closer to Bryan out there and feel at peace somehow.
I am going up to russell tomorrow for a week to look after Luke and Oliver while mum and dad are at work. I am looking forward to seeing them all and spending time with them but i know i will miss not being able to go up to bryans grave, feed the birds and chat. Also of course spending time in my garden, feeling closer to bryan.
Does that sound daft? I know he is with me all the time but when i am away from home i am so pleased to get back!

Hi Muriel

First of all good to hear from you again:) Secondly enjoy your time with your family-I expect you will have a good time but be tired running after twin boys.

It doesn't sound at all odd being pleased to come back home. It's where your memories are and most of us like our own homes with our own things around us.

Importantly you can go to Bryan's resting place and that is so important for you.

So enjoy your time with the family and hope to hear from you again soon. Perhaps you could let us know how it went?
Love from Lyn T