Going on holiday soon

BazCare

Jul 2, 2006
Surrey
I’m going away to America on holiday soon and my daughter will be looking after my dad as best she can while I’m away. I’ve told her about this sight and advised her that if she gets worried at all about how dad is then this is the place to come to for advice as you are all so very kind and helpful. Will she be able to use my BazCare login on her own PC?
I’m taking my laptop with me so I might well login myself while I’m away as well.

Peter.

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
hi bazcare

tell your daughter to log on even if she isnt worried, it would be nice for her to join us.
have a wonderfull holiday in america my son is flying from sydney to L.A tomrrow then on to new york in ten days time (he's already been to japan ,perth ,melbourne:eek: )

hope you'll be enjoying yourself too much to be logging on to your computer:D
have a good un x

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Hiya Peter,
As long as she has your name and password, she should be able to use her computer. If not she can register in her own right.
Have a good holiday.
Love Helen

BazCare

Jul 2, 2006
Surrey
Hello Donna and Helen, thanks for your replies,

Gosh Donna, you have a well travelled son, I hope he’s sending you back plenty of pictures to look at. The main reason I’m taking my lappy is because I’m going to do a Web Blog of our trip up the West Coast from LA to Portland so I’ll be logging our progress together with a few pics along the way :D .

Helen, I don’t recall having a password and I’m never asked for it when I log in, all I do is click on TP in my favourites. I assume I must have given one when I registered but how can I find out what it was?

Once again, thank you both for your replies and thank you everybody for all your inputs on Talking Point, I’ve learned so much more about this disease since I found this site and started reading all the threads.

Peter

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
hi bazcare

just for the record he has 1617 images in 31 albums :eek: and he still has america to go, i know i said send us a few pics but he cant stop:rolleyes: :D
he also has his on web, so it is lovely to just log on and see what he's been up too it dosent make him feel so far away, at the moment he's in between sydney and LA so im on pins till landing which is another 9 hours away.
take care x

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Hi Peter
Have a fantastic time!!
Looking forward to those pics and "meeting" your daughter....
Safe journey
Love
Wendy x

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Mel
if you go to the top right hand side of the TP opening page there is a log in there .It gives the option to find or create a user name and password
Norman

Last edited: