giving up !

nicetotalk

Sep 22, 2006
stretford
HI ALL

Just wanted to give my love to norman, my dad did the same for my mum cared right to the end. I often sit here and wonder how on earth my dad coped, iam sure there were times he felt like giving up everyone is different, everyone copes different but my heart goes out to those who do care right to the end. Like the doctor said at the hospital to my dad just befor my mum passed"YOU WILL BE REWARDED IN HEAVEN" It is so hard i can emagin but what i will say to those who can no longer cope do not feel guilty if you have to put your loved one in a care home. My mum left 7 children passed at the age of 62 and i remember me and my sister saying after seeing my dad struggling to look after my mum."we dont want to lose another parent"we were worried about his heath, suffered a heartattack just after my mum went in restpite, 2 weeks later she was back at home and him looking after her again.

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
giving up

just lately there is not a day when i think i cant cope any more
but the alternative is ---what would bob do if i were not there i hate the way our roles have been reversed i dont mind doing everything ror him and us its trying to pretend ne is still the man when the way i Have to treat him tells me he is not
love bel x

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NorfolkRambler