Getting the medication in.

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear Magic,

Slugs??? Maybe it's the medication or too many salads for lunch? Sounds like one nasty trip altogether...... Very unpleasant for you both. Let's hope it's only short term.

Jude

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear Storm,

How petty can some people get? It's not as if Mum went out to lunch in her nightclothes or worse...... is it? My mother quite often insists that she doesn't need or wear glasses and hides them. She's been wearing glasses for the last 40 years at least. Blind Person's Buff anyone....?

Jude

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Storm I know how you feel. I do absolutely everything here. I have no helpers and do 5 physio sessions a day with mum not to mention everything else included in running the house and dad, and my sister whom hadn't visited for 3 months and is only a 15 min drive away, came in recently and commented that mum's nails needed cut. I just felt like collapsing in a heap on the floor and screaming.

storm

Aug 10, 2004
notts
Hi magic, I am glad its not just me. You never get a word of thanks or praise but my goodness they are soon there to pick fault,it could have been worse icould have forgot her teeth!Then they have the nerve to prattle on about what a well deserved holiday they have had in greece oh i could spit. storm

C

Chesca

Ronan Alert

Storm, quick!

Ronan is on BBC2 on Room 101. You probably know this and if you don't you'll probably have missed this!

Chesca
X

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Hi all, Mum used to hide her two front teeth, (false I mean) in her glasses case, then, she took to also hiding her glasses in the case in all manner of God awful places too, boy was I constantly in trouble. Hope you enjoyed Ronan Chesca!. Love, She. XX

C

Chesca

Enjoyed Ronan? It'd be a first.....ouch! sorry fans of the RK

Chesca