Future Learn Free Course Starting in March - Faces of Dementia

JigJog

Nov 6, 2013
Thanks Izzy. I do a lot of these courses, but hadn't spotted this one.

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Thank You & Good Luck Izzy !

Hello Izzy , Have just had a look at this & it looks interesting . However am still thinking about doing it ! , partly because of the subject 's they cover etc but many thanks :) for posting this

Good Luck & hope you enjoy doing it

Hope you & Bill are okay ?

Grove x x

LynneMcV

Volunteer Moderator
May 9, 2012
south-east London
https://www.futurelearn.com/courses...futurelearn-just_enrolled&utm_source=facebook

This looks interesting. I'm not sure if I'll sign up. My recent record of not completing courses is a tad embarrassing! :eek:

Edit - OK I've joined up! It's only 4 weeks with a time commitment of around 2 hours a week.

Oh good, I was feeling guilty about not completing the last course I signed up for due to time constraints, I'm glad I'm not alone in that! I've followed your lead and signed up too :D

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh good, I was feeling guilty about not completing the last course I signed up for due to time constraints, I'm glad I'm not alone in that! I've followed your lead and signed up too :D

As I signed up I expected a big sign saying 'no' to pop up!

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Part of me would like to do it - and part of me thinks "Why, now?" But you never know, do you, what will turn up in the future. And it might nicely add a little update to my training, which was completed - oh, must be about 8 years or so ago now!

theunknown

Apr 17, 2015
I'm signed up to a Futurelearn course on 'public finance', starting towards the end of January. I'm not particularly interested in public finance; what I am interested in is learning. I spent 7 years working to get a degree in social sciences with the OU, which my mum financed. By the time I graduated my mum was unable to attend or appreciate my graduation. This doesn't take away from the fact that she was a part of my learning experience. I can't get my original mum back, but I can carry on enjoying the practice of learning, which I'm sure I get from her.

PeggySmith

Apr 16, 2012
BANES
Didn't manage to finish my last one either but have signed up for this. Hope it's as good as the one from Tasmania...

fizzie

Jul 20, 2011
Thanks for this Izzy, my record isn't great but this looks fascinating so i've joined up too with determination to set aside the time lol

Spiro

Mar 11, 2012
This looks interesting. I'm not sure if I'll sign up. My recent record of not completing courses is a tad embarrassing!

I am relieved to know it's not just me!

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
https://www.futurelearn.com/courses...futurelearn-just_enrolled&utm_source=facebook

This looks interesting. I'm not sure if I'll sign up. My recent record of not completing courses is a tad embarrassing! :eek:

Edit - OK I've joined up! It's only 4 weeks with a time commitment of around 2 hours a week.

I've joined you Izzy so fingers crossed we make it to the end. 2 hours a week is not a lot but we all know how other things can get in the way. Off to put the date in my diary, see you there.:):D