1. Expert Q&A: Protecting a person with dementia from financial abuse - Weds 26 June, 3:30-4:30 pm

Financial abuse can have serious consequences for a person with dementia. Find out how to protect a person with dementia from financial abuse.

Sam, our Knowledge Officer (Legal and Welfare Rights) is our expert on this topic. She will be here to answer your questions on Wednesday 26 June between 3:30 - 4:30 pm.

You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

1. kay_valentine

kay_valentine Registered User

Nov 27, 2006
    Gateshead, Newcastle
    Has anyone got any ideas, as how i can raise money for the local secure unit and Alzheimer's Research Group.

Would any of the memebers like to be involved and help raise awareness and money.

Please any help would be great!!!

Kayleigh
    xxx

2. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    Hi Kayleigh, have you thought of contacting your local branch of AS to see if they have any special ideas pending.

I am on our local committee, and often idea are mooted at meetings, and fresh blood at these times is always a help. Good luck in your efforts.

3. Norman

Norman Registered User

Oct 9, 2003
    Birmingham Hades
  4. kay_valentine

kay_valentine Registered User

Nov 27, 2006
    Gateshead, Newcastle
    Thanks so much, I will take a look a the websites

x