1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

1. Nutty Nan

Nutty Nan Registered User

Nov 2, 2003
    Buckinghamshire
    I have come across a mail order company this week, who are prepared to pass the commission from my order to a charity of my choice.

Now that we have over 2000 members, would it be worth setting up a register of such companies (if, indeed, there are others), so that we can purchase from them and in turn help the Alzheimers Society?

2. jan17362

jan17362 Registered User

May 2, 2006
    Female
    scotland
    sounds like a good way of raising funds

3. Norman

Norman Registered User

Oct 9, 2003
    Birmingham Hades
    Hi Nan
    I think this one has arisen before,I cannot remember when,perhaps someone else can.
    Norman

4. Alix Wooding

Alix Wooding Registered User

Mar 6, 2006
    London
    Dear Nutty Nan,

Thanks for thinking of us and for keeping your eyes open to news ways to raise money for the Society. There are lots of initiatives out there and it's hard to keep track of them all.

If you would like to let us know of any that you think we should be part of, just drop an email to corporate@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll look into it.

Best regards,

Alix

5. Nutty Nan

Nutty Nan Registered User

Nov 2, 2003
    Buckinghamshire
    Thanks Alix, I've just contacted them.