friends

lvplbrian

Mar 12, 2014
Have just come off the phone and had a very interesting conversation with dear friend's who I saw whilst on holiday .They have expressed there concerns to me about my partner and his memory and general demeanour in a public situation socially they have said to me that it is imperative I get him checked over.This is yet another affirmation I am not imaging what is happening. Thank God for friends who really understand? One day nearer to going away I am so mentally exhausted so the few days away will do me well.:confused:

60's child

Apr 23, 2013
suffolk
I know what you mean ivplbrian. Sometimes it helps to have someone else notice things as well. I dont know what I would do without my friends. Good luck and I hope that you enjoy your break. Sounds like you need it.

Last edited:

lvplbrian

Mar 12, 2014
Thank You

I know what you mean ivplbrian. Sometimes it helps to have someone else notice things as well. I dont know what I would do without my friends. Good luck and I hope that you enjoy your break. Sounds like you need it.
Dee x
Thank you for your comment. I am not feeling as alone as I did once the appointment at the well man clinic is done and my partner is referred back to the GP who will start the necessary tests etc. Then hopefully the referral on to memory services. I am trying to put the whole thing down at the moment as I feel totally overwhelmed with guilt as well frustration and anger. I have just started my life after looking after my mother who had dementia for 7/8 years my partner and I put our lives on hold and now was going to be our time .Sadly the gods are not smiling on us? Am grateful that I at least observed what is happening with my partner sooner rather than later.
Yours Brian x

60's child

Apr 23, 2013
suffolk
So very hard for you both. I am sorry Brian.
Please keep posting. Everyone understands and you will get lots of support.

Last edited: