Freezer love!!

raptorman1957

Jan 5, 2016
manchester
Just a quick question, recently diagnosed with early onset alzheimers but been misplacing things for quite while my most recent thing being my phone discovered it this morning in my freezer my question is am i the only one and why the freezer......on a brighter note after charging it still works.

fizzie

Jul 20, 2011
I don't have memory loss and I found my keys in the fridge the other day - tried to blame the kids but it didn't work and I had to accept responsibility - a momentary memory lapse plays havoc with the essentials xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1mindy

Jul 21, 2015
Shropshire
This week my OH has been a total magician .A new pair of shoes, boots and slippers have all disappeared. I have searched high and low and cannot find them. I will check the freezer in the morning

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
I think that because fridges and freezers are were you put food to stop it going off the brain thinks it's a safe place to put other important things. For a similar reason things that get lost in a drawer or cupboard are usually wrapped up or put under something so that they are safe even if it appears that they are hidden.

optocarol

Nov 23, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
It might even have done the battery good! I've got to where I give up if it takes more than 5 minutes, as so often it turns up, sometimes weeks later. The other week I found the cat's bowl in the fridge!