Free Computer Bingo games

PeterAnicea

Jan 15, 2015
I care for my wife who has alzheimers and have read that playing Bingo can be beneficial. Can some one please recommend on online source of suitable games which can be played on a tablet or laptop computer.
Thanks

Lawson58

Aug 1, 2014
Victoria, Australia
If you check out the Appstore on your tablet, they have lots of different games that you can get for free, some are simple and others which are more the action type.

There is a site called called Peak that is a specifically designed program to foster brain acticvity and there is another called Elevate. Peak games are mostly easy to master the basics and progressively increases the difficulty. Elelvate is quite a bit more sophisticated and probably would be better for you than for a dementia patient.

Both can be played for free but have options that you can pay for if you want. I never do but enjoy doing both of these every day.

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
I don't want to sound negative but can you play bingo on your own? In the end you'd win every time, eventually. I can see the point in a group where the social interaction would help so just an idea could you actually take her to bingo? If not in a bingo club the join a local social club where it is played, I understand this may not be possible but I would think it would be more beneficial than playing alone or trying to keep up with an on-line game.
K

PeterAnicea

Jan 15, 2015
I don't want to sound negative but can you play bingo on your own? In the end you'd win every time, eventually. I can see the point in a group where the social interaction would help so just an idea could you actually take her to bingo? If not in a bingo club the join a local social club where it is played, I understand this may not be possible but I would think it would be more beneficial than playing alone or trying to keep up with an on-line game.
K
Thanks I'll try those links. Kevinl - I believe there are solitaire Bingo type games.