Fornication ...Is it a Commandment?

robertjohnmills

Nov 16, 2008
Bexley in Kent nr London
A funny thing happened to me the other day. I decided to meet with old friends from 30 yrs ago, when I was very religious and on a mission to save everyone for Jesus.
At first glance we were delighted to see how little each of us had altered over the years, apart from a touch grey, few lines, and a lot more weight.
That was about where the familiarity ended. One was now an out and out Atheist, Biker who'd been through 3 husbands. There was Mark and me, semi-religious, Gay with a husband and then the final one present was even more religious than I remembered.
We quietly shared what we'd been up to all this time. Mark and I liked a threesome occasionally but we held back for fear of offending old friends. Neither of us are the jealous types. One mentioned she did not bother with marriage anymore and then the third announced a family disgrace and that repentence had been sought and forgiveness given!
In all innocence I said: why? I was given a stern and somewhat disbeleiving repost. "It's fornication Robert, fornication!"
Ohh! I said somewhat meekly. "I'd forgotten that" Whereupon Mark pipes up at the loudest possible volume(He had obviously been listening intently all the time rather than eyeing up the young Waiter as I thought)"Yes Robert it means having a shag, you know like we do with (person A). By now everyone in the Hotel lobby had turned to glean more, whilst I just wanted the floor to swallow me up.
I think I will pick a less public place to meet next time :eek:

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Magnetic thread title, Robert!:D

Good for Mark, he knows what he wants, and isn't scared to say so!

Mind you, I can understand your wanting to pick a more private spot in future!

In reply to your question, well, I don't see it as a prohibition!

laece

Dec 13, 2010
Gloucester
:D classic - just read your post to my husband and he says that I would be exactly like Mark. He says I have no shame :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrew 132