Forget- Me -Not

sonia owen

Hi
Anyone know where I can find the Forget me not pattern I want to have a go at knitting one. A display of the knitted flowers is being held at Weston Super Mare's Grand Pier on May 15th till 21st as our local awareness week.
Sonia

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Here you are.

Attachments

• Forget_Me_Not_to_knit_or_crochet.pdf
    235.4 KB · Views: 3,306

Jojamer71

Mar 5, 2016
Pattern please x

Could someone help with the pattern please for the forget me nots... Thank you as I left mine in my tray and want to get started

sonia owen

Flowers

Hi All,

Myself and a friend were pretty pleased with our efforts in making the flowers. We enjoyed making too. I took them to the AS local office. The display on our pier is taking place on May 15th. I can't go along to see it myself as I will be away. I am sure I will see some pictures. My own forget- me- knots are just beginning to grow around my patio rose that I have growing in memory of my dear mum. It helps me to look out of the window to see mum growing.
Sonia xxx

Crmacl

Mar 14, 2019
Hi
Anyone know where I can find the Forget me not pattern I want to have a go at knitting one. A display of the knitted flowers is being held at Weston Super Mare's Grand Pier on May 15th till 21st as our local awareness week.
Sonia
When we picked up the pattern we were told by the lady in John Lewis that the flowers should be purple this year, but the pattern pictures are blue (like real forget me not flowers!). Should they be blue or purple?