1. Expert Q&A: Living well as a carer - Thurs 29 August, 3-4pm

As a carer for a person living with dementia, the needs of the person you care for will often come before your own. You may experience a range of difficult emotions and you may not have the time to do all the things you need to do. Caring can have a big impact on both your mental and physical health, as well as your overall wellbeing.

Angelo, our Knowledge Officer (Wellbeing) is our expert on this topic. He will be here to answer your questions on Thursday 29 August between 3-4pm.

You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

1. sonia owen

sonia owen Registered User

Hi
    Anyone know where I can find the Forget me not pattern I want to have a go at knitting one. A display of the knitted flowers is being held at Weston Super Mare's Grand Pier on May 15th till 21st as our local awareness week.
    Sonia

2. nitram

nitram Registered User

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    North Manchester
    Here you are.

Attached Files:

3. sonia owen

Many Thanks x

4. Pickles53

Pickles53 Registered User

Feb 25, 2014
    Radcliffe on Trent
    And thanks from me too.

5. PeggySmith

PeggySmith Registered User

Apr 16, 2012
    BANES
    And me. About to start knitting

6. truth24

truth24 Registered User

Oct 13, 2013
    North Somerset
    Just picked up via Sonia. Many thanks.

7. Jojamer71

Jojamer71 Registered User

Mar 5, 2016
    Pattern please x

Could someone help with the pattern please for the forget me nots... Thank you as I left mine in my tray and want to get started

8. Izzy

Izzy Volunteer Moderator

Aug 31, 2003
    Female
    Dundee
  9. Jojamer71

Jojamer71 Registered User

Mar 5, 2016
    Thank you very much xx can now get started on making these lovely little flowers x

10. sonia owen

Flowers

Hi All,

Myself and a friend were pretty pleased with our efforts in making the flowers. We enjoyed making too. I took them to the AS local office. The display on our pier is taking place on May 15th. I can't go along to see it myself as I will be away. I am sure I will see some pictures. My own forget- me- knots are just beginning to grow around my patio rose that I have growing in memory of my dear mum. It helps me to look out of the window to see mum growing.
    Sonia xxx

11. Crmacl

Crmacl New member

Mar 14, 2019
    When we picked up the pattern we were told by the lady in John Lewis that the flowers should be purple this year, but the pattern pictures are blue (like real forget me not flowers!). Should they be blue or purple?