Font size

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I seem to have managed to increase the size of the font on my TP screen! I don't know how I did it and I don't seem to be able to undo it! All my other websites have remained the same size so it must be something I've done to TP screen! Any suggestions?:)

Onlyme

Apr 5, 2010
UK
Or ctrl and the scroll wheel. This is my favourite trick and kids are always having to sort it out for me.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
WOW! it`s the first time in my life I`ve sorted a computer problem. :D

I keep hitting the wrong keys and suddenly find I`m posting numbers instead of letters and other daft things.

When people post they have lost whole posts before they`ve been able to send them, it`s often because they hit the space bar or return key at the wrong time.
Something else I found out by expoerience and to my cost. :eek:

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I keep hitting the wrong keys and suddenly find I`m posting numbers instead of letters and other daft things.

I've dropped my iphone once too often (I am a bit accident prone!!) and it's in being fixed. The company has loaned me a phone something like the one I used to have. I am having an awful time with it!!! I can't work out how to get punctuation (well I haven't the patience as I know I'm getting my iphone back) and my texts are becoming hilarious!! People are either getting ones which suddenly go into capital letters or suddenly change to numbers instead of letters. The lucky ones get a proper text which is one very long sentence as there's no punctuation!! I can't wait to get my phone back!!!!!:eek:

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Sylvia - you have come to my rescue again!! I got the font size decreased again by mistake and I remembered you had sorted me out the last time. I could not remember what you told me to do so I searched back the thread and voila!!! Thank you. xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Oh Brilliant Izzy. :)
It`s one of my best moments on TP. I always need IT help but have never been able to give it.
Until now. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pescobar