Foam sweet foam! Or there's no place like foam? :)

LynneMcV

Volunteer Moderator
May 9, 2012
south-east London
Oh dear. My husband has just come down the stairs pulling all sorts of faces after cleaning his teeth, saying he thought he'd used the wrong thing as it tasted awful.
I wasn't too worried, I've long since taken all domestic cleaning products out of the bathroom knowing that one day he would mistake something like that for shampoo or shower gel etc.
We ventured up together and it looked a bit like a winter wonderland up there with shaving foam over the bath, sink and yes, the toothbrush.
I can only assume he used the shaving foam to shower in too!
My husband is laughing his socks off at the thought of cleaning himself and teeth with the stuff. It's good to laugh!
No harm done, but another lesson in how quickly these things can happen without warning.
Just having tea and toast with him now before heading off to the shops. I guess I'd better add another can of shaving foam to the list because there can't be much left in the can he has now!

marionq

Apr 24, 2013
Scotland
Funny outcomes are good. I note you've taken out all cleaning products. A few months ago I went into the en suite which is for John's sole use and found him standing in the shower with a bottle of bleach!

It was still closed so I don't know what his intentions were but I hastily reviewed everything in the bathroom - emptied his medicine cabinet, moved all cleaning materials. Keeping one step ahead is tricky but he also occasionally tries to shave with toothpaste or shampoo.

LynneMcV

Volunteer Moderator
May 9, 2012
south-east London
Haha, yes - we must have looked a sight! At least the bathroom smells all soapy and clean :)

Yes, you are right Marion - it's tricky keeping one step ahead all the time. I'm thankful for TP as far as that goes, I've been prepared for many things well in advance because of experiences related by others on here.

I'd have been clueless if I'd had to rely on advice from the memory clinic or GP!