Fly Me To The Moon

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good morning everyone,

Feeling emotional as I've just heard 'Fly Me To The Moon' again and nearly three years after dad's death I still think of him asking mum to dance. Still can't believe they're both gone.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Good morning everyone,

Feeling emotional as I've just heard 'Fly Me To The Moon' again and nearly three years after dad's death I still think of him asking mum to dance. Still can't believe they're both gone.

MaNaAk
im not sure of your beliefs but mine would be that they are reunited again and dancing together as they were enjoying the fact they are now reunited to continue their lives with each other. i expect they had many dances since then.

Pepp3r

May 22, 2020
Hi @MaNaAk ,
That is a sweet memory MaNaAk, makes me smile to think of others dancing and swaying to Frank Sinatra songs, my parents were big fans although i dont think my dad could dance lol ! take care.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Thankyou you two. I like to think of them dancing. One loved Elvis and the other loved Shirley and they both loved ballroom dancing which is where they met. There are funny memories like dad moaning everytime Max Bygraves was on TV and saying that his roommates would pretend to go out for a walk everytime his landlady put his record on.

Got to go as there is a tortoise tossing her food bowl around in the enclosure.

MaNaAk