Fit to drop ... please may I stay a while?

Blunderwoman

Mar 7, 2021
Hi everyone. Lovely to find this open door.
I feel so tired. So if it’s ok, i’d Just like to sit a while... listen and learn
Thankyou xx

Louise7

Volunteer Host
Mar 25, 2016
Hello @Blunderwoman and you are very welcome to sit a while and listen and learn. This is a really friendly and supportive community where people are happy to share experiences and help others. When you feel that you want to post a message to tell us more about yourself we'll be here for you.

Blunderwoman

Mar 7, 2021
Hello @Blunderwoman and you are very welcome to sit a while and listen and learn. This is a really friendly and supportive community where people are happy to share experiences and help others. When you feel that you want to post a message to tell us more about yourself we'll be here for you.
Thankyou so much Louise7 xx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Welcome from me too @Blunderwoman.

This is a great place to be and you can use the forum in any way you want. There will always be someone here to listen when and if you are ready to post about your situation. In the meantime - make a coffee or tea, sit a while and listen.

Jaded'n'faded

Jan 23, 2019
High Peak
Welcome! You will learn so much here :)

Kick your shoes off, sit a spell, y'all come back now, y'hear?

(Erm... that might have been the Beverley Hill Billies... but I share the sentiments... ? )

lemonbalm

May 21, 2018
Hello @Blunderwoman
I hope you are finding useful information here. Tell us a little more about yourself when you are ready. Lots of us out here to help you along.

Adoralan

Mar 2, 2021
Hi @Blunderwoman, I'm quite new here and really finding it helpful to get the benefit of the experience and support of the others here. I hope you will find the supportive, caring atmosphere soothing.

Quite contrary

Jan 5, 2020
Ilford, Essex
Hi @Blunderwoman . I frequently lurk around on here reading the threads and have learnt so much in the past two years. There is a lot of experience, kindness, support and even a bit of humour at times. Welcome to you and God bless you

Everest1969

Jan 9, 2021
@Blunderwoman welcome- I am also new to this site, but have learnt a lot already in the time I've been here. There are people experienced in every step of this journey.

Everest1969

Jan 9, 2021
Welcome! You will learn so much here :)

Kick your shoes off, sit a spell, y'all come back now, y'hear?

(Erm... that might have been the Beverley Hill Billies... but I share the sentiments... ? )
Should I have been imagining faded dungarees as opposed to 70s flares??

None the Wiser

Feb 3, 2020
You are ill named @Blunderwoman, as you have introduced yourself in such a kind and polite way.
I look forward to learning more about you and your situation. This has been my lifeline. I hope it helps you as much as it’s helped me.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joins