Finding lost items

Discussion in 'Equipment and technology' started by Lozzer, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Lozzer

Lozzer Registered User

Jan 18, 2016
    Just had to tell people about this. My mil had misplaced her purse a couple of times. I spotted this on a well known online shop-

Wireless Remote Car Key Finder Fob Smart Finder Locater keyring Lost/Find Keys.

It has 4 fobs in different colours which we attached to purse, glasses case, keys etc. When you press the remote finder the fob beebs so that you can follow the sound and find the item. It is fantastic. It has saved us hours of searching and upset.

2. Cat27

Cat27 Volunteer Moderator

Feb 27, 2015
    Merseyside
    Good idea :)

3. betsie

betsie Registered User

Jun 11, 2012
    If only they did them small enough to stick on hearing aids. They will be the death of me!

4. pharmacystudent

pharmacystudent Registered User

Feb 8, 2016
    I second Cat , that's a great idea. I will recommend this for patients

5. peachstone

peachstone Registered User

Dec 5, 2015
    West Oxfordshire
    Just found a suitable one for my FiL. He keeps hiding his wallet and forgetting where he put it!

6. hells-bells

hells-bells Registered User

Nov 16, 2015
    Brighton
    Brilliant idea, thank you - my MIL is constantly losing her purse, so this will help a great deal. Wish we could attach one to her false teeth though!