Finding it hard to maintain relationship

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
Hi and welcome to TP
All posts are anonymous and the information under your name is only what you choose to reveal.
I could register on the site as many do using a pseudonym or a false/different location of none at all and likewise if I chose to enter one a different sex.
If you're in Liverpool but the person you're talking about is in Scotland or Wales then it's better to use that as a location as then you get answers relating to the laws in that country.
If you're not happy with the information you've put in the hit box "report" and ask the mods mods to change it and become Dave from Grimsby if you like.
Personally I think Sue from Liverpool is as vague as Kevin from Salford, there's 5 Kevs drink in my local.
Posts can't be tracked or traced and why would the AS Society want to, I've been on here as a member for 6 years and never had a problem.
K

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
If you want to be even more anonymous you can change your username to something even less related to you. My user name is extremely general and tells you absolutely nothing about me. Also, if you google this username you dont find me. My location is likewise very vague, although it tells you that i am in England and roughly which area, but no more.

If you are posting in this section of the forum anyone can see your post, but there are sections of the forum where your posts can only be seen by other members. If you want to post something a bit more personal, its probably best to post there. I never post things that can identify me, although I have met some of the members in real life and they know Im not really a 30 yr old male truck driver!!!

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
Hi, I'm new here so not really sure how this works, is my post anonymous? Could anyone tell me please xx
Welcome to the forums Susan23. As the others have said, you need only post the information you want people to read. If you want to post more anonymously though https://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/forums/dealing-with-difficult-feelings.78/ is only visible to members and not to anyone else. You are certainly in a friendly place where we are all going through similar issues and can support and advise. I hope you will keep reading and post whatever and whenever you feel comfortable with.

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Hello @Susan23 and welcome to the forum
I hope the previous replies have made you feel more comfortable about joining DTP and that you will continue to post now you have found us