Finding it hard to cope with the loss...

gillybean

Jan 17, 2007
I can't believe I miss her so much, you would have thought I would have got used to the lack of phone calls but I haven't every day at 6.50 I miss that so much.
I ache inside and cry every day. I still can't part with her things and clear her house even though I intend to rent it one day but not soon.
I feel like she's around watching me I don't know why, I want to tell her I love her and I can't.
I miss her...and her voice asking me what I have done today, all I have done is cry today,

gillybean

Jan 17, 2007
Here are some photos of my lovely mum

Attachments

• IMG_0145 (2).jpg
    IMG_0145 (2).jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_0149.jpg
    IMG_0149.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 483

barny

Jan 20, 2006
Herts
What lovely photos. I love old photos and your mum looks a stunner.I know how you feel. I lost my mum last August, miss her hugely. Hugs from one bereft daughter to another

gillybean

Jan 17, 2007
What lovely photos. I love old photos and your mum looks a stunner.I know how you feel. I lost my mum last August, miss her hugely. Hugs from one bereft daughter to another

Thank you barny. I didn't realise how beautiful my Mum was until other people mentioned it, and to think I never told her :(
She was beautiful on the inside too, so generous to us all and thoughful in every way

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I'm so sorry gillybean. It's a lonely road . It's wonderful to know you had such a special mum.

Annebags

Sep 2, 2014
Essex
So sorry, Gillybean. I too lost my mum in January and am struggling. I seem to feel her presence but so many times I want to tell her something and she is not there. Quite ridiculous really as I lost her to dementia several years ago. I should be selling her house and again cannot bring myself to do so.

Your mum was beautiful and in time you will remember the good times. but now it hurts so much. Sending a huge hug, anne

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
So sorry gillybean, take your time, you'll get there. beautiful lady, sure you can see yourself in her. Is that your dad in the middle?

keywest67

Mar 19, 2012
Coventry
What lovely photos, your Mum was very beautiful, I feel for you as I lost my Dad in November, I hear him in my head talking to me, I miss him so much.......I know he is no longer suffering with this hellish disease and its not the awful situation Dad was in for the last couple of years of his life it's my real Dad I miss, the one free of Alzheimer's, who always had a smile for me, the kind caring compassionate man that I loved so much and taken away too soon.......he is always with me in my heart as is your Mum in yours xx