Finally good news

nannylondon

Apr 7, 2014
London
Hi finally I have some good news to share Chris is moving to a care home this afternoon got phone call this morning to let me know it was decided very quickly it is the same one where he went for respite which I was very happy with.
Other bit of good news I have been offered my old job back for new term in September.
Finally feel as if things are getting a bit better.
Thanks to all who have posted on TP giving me support hugs from Nannylondon. XX

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Put a big smile on my face reading your good news :) :)

So glad things are going so well for you. Long may it last xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Hi finally I have some good news to share Chris is moving to a care home this afternoon got phone call this morning to let me know it was decided very quickly it is the same one where he went for respite which I was very happy with.
Other bit of good news I have been offered my old job back for new term in September.

Oh Nan, that's brilliant. Hope Chris settles well. Good luck with the job. I love good news, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Excellent, hopefully you can begin to relax a little knowing Chris is in a place you are happy with. Hope also that, as well as adjusting to the changes (as you are still caring for Chris but in a different way), you make sure you take care of yourself as well xx

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs

Great news: lets hope things continue to move in a positive direction for you. G L

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
How lovely to read this tonight, so pleased you're moving forward , xxxx

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Very glad that things more settled for you and Chris nannylondon. At least there is a way ahead for you now, not always easy but possible. Very good wishes for you both on this new path, I hope there will be a lot of happy times for you and Chris and peace of mind that he will be well cared for. Lots of love, Es
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx