Finally good news

nannylondon

Apr 7, 2014
London
Hi finally I have some good news to share Chris is moving to a care home this afternoon got phone call this morning to let me know it was decided very quickly it is the same one where he went for respite which I was very happy with.
Other bit of good news I have been offered my old job back for new term in September.
Finally feel as if things are getting a bit better.
Thanks to all who have posted on TP giving me support hugs from Nannylondon. XX

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Put a big smile on my face reading your good news :) :)

So glad things are going so well for you. Long may it last xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Hi finally I have some good news to share Chris is moving to a care home this afternoon got phone call this morning to let me know it was decided very quickly it is the same one where he went for respite which I was very happy with.
Other bit of good news I have been offered my old job back for new term in September.

Oh Nan, that's brilliant. Hope Chris settles well. Good luck with the job. I love good news, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Excellent, hopefully you can begin to relax a little knowing Chris is in a place you are happy with. Hope also that, as well as adjusting to the changes (as you are still caring for Chris but in a different way), you make sure you take care of yourself as well xx

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs

Great news: lets hope things continue to move in a positive direction for you. G L

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
How lovely to read this tonight, so pleased you're moving forward , xxxx

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Very glad that things more settled for you and Chris nannylondon. At least there is a way ahead for you now, not always easy but possible. Very good wishes for you both on this new path, I hope there will be a lot of happy times for you and Chris and peace of mind that he will be well cared for. Lots of love, Es
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caroline124