Finally cracked and went to Private Doc??????

nerak

Account Closed
Jul 4, 2013
ireland
I forgot to say if your Mum wanted you to have POA she would have given it to her when she was well. Tell her if she wants to take over the care she can take over the finances. That's what I did to my sister.

I asked her why she wanted POA she answered she wanted to share. I said great which 3.5 days of the week do you want caring roles to share. You could hear the thud as she landed on the floor in shock.:D

Silly moo only stopped trying for it after I pointed out to her I wasn't giving it up and if she wanted to put it before a judge, she had commited fraud and the judge would likely call the police in.

Good idea although I refuse to speak to her my poor bro is going to tackle the "non existants" he wants me to have POA as its just realistic im here my other bro has dodgy wife so it makes sense anyway I think my mum has always known that I care the most and that I would do whats best for her that's why they abuse us the most I guess although will never understand it??

You would think they had millions?????? my poor mum has her pension BUT I will make sure she gets the best of care even if it means the house been sold she will have the best nursing home its her house she worked hard for it.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The attraction went off all of a sudden.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
I asked her why she wanted POA she answered she wanted to share. I said great which 3.5 days of the week do you want caring roles to share. You could hear the thud as she landed on the floor in shock .:D

Oh that was so funny Noorza! Very good! I don't think I would even think to say that!