feeling so distressed

Paulineanne

May 16, 2010
Hello all,
I had to call the ambulance yesterday for mum. She could not swallow her tablets and was confused. She was repeating the word yes constantly and her eyes were 'cloudy'. I was apprehensive about mum going into hospital having experienced the worst case scenarios on a prevous time that mum was admitted!.
I was quite surprised that within 4 hours Mum had bloods done, chest xray. She was then put on the drip for dyhydration and antibiotics for chest infection. The consultant said mum is in the final stages of this dreadful disease.....
I feel totally numb... - she is 5stone. I cannot bear the thought of what is to come.... I love my mum so much, she is in my heart.
I left her at the hospital tonight... the only consolation is that she is not alone. Please say a prayer for mum that she will be safe. Thank you.

danny

Sep 9, 2009
cornwall/real name is Angela
Your mum is is my prayers tonight. I feel so very sorry for what you are going through and the pain you must be feeling right now.

I hope you get some sleep tonight since you will need all your strength to get through this.

Best wishes.

Michaelaspeek

Sep 12, 2012
Preston \lancashire
Hi Paulineanne
I really feel for you and your very precious mum tonight – your post has brought me to tears. It is so obvious to all of us on TP how much your mum means to you. My heart goes out to you.
I will be praying for both of you
Kind wishes and lots of love and light
Mickie

stressed51

Jan 3, 2012
wales
Paulineanne, I cried for you when I read your post,even though I don't know you, your love for your mum is obvious, thinking of you and your mum x

Pheath

Dec 31, 2009
UK
Dear Paulineanne

Greatly hope the prognosis is not as grave as the consultant says and your dear mum pulls through. It must be a terribly distressing & fearful time for you and wishing you much strength. Thinking of you.

Px