feeling really depressed

nannylondon

Apr 7, 2014
London
Thanks for your kindness

Good morning Nannylondon :) I am hoping you were able to get some sleep ? It must be heartbreaking when our loved on needs to move in order to get professional help . Once Chris has settled you can have so much more quality time with him, perhaps sit in the garden , having lunch or even a picnic . I know it's not the same but perhaps it also gives you a bit of time out to re charge your batteries. Es has put it so eloquently and I agree with everything she said. Please be kind to yourself too as you cared for Chris with so much love which shines through everything you post. Squeezing you tightly and holding your hand . Much love to you xxxxc

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Thanks for your kindness it means a lot to me love from Nannylondon x

mabbs

Dec 1, 2014
Lancashire
hi, just a line to say hope things are better for you now, we seem to be going through the same problems, hope you get a CH sorted, re assessment is on the cards here, but he needs to be having a good day, today definately not a good one, although not as bad as he has been, fingers crossed we both get the results we need and want, I still have a good cry, now and then, and I miss him so much, but it is getting easier to cope most of the time. sending hugs and best wishes Sandra

Suelynd

Jun 12, 2015
North Wales
hi, just a line to say hope things are better for you now, we seem to be going through the same problems, hope you get a CH sorted, re assessment is on the cards here, but he needs to be having a good day, today definately not a good one, although not as bad as he has been, fingers crossed we both get the results we need and want, I still have a good cry, now and then, and I miss him so much, but it is getting easier to cope most of the time. sending hugs and best wishes Sandra

Just having a good cry myself. It comes over me in waves, there is no other way of describing it and when it happens I just want to shut myself away from humanity. When does it get easier?

nannylondon

Apr 7, 2014
London
Thanks Mabbs

You are right we seem to be going through the same problems Chris has a UTI so that has set him back a bit has had assessment for CH waiting to here if they will accept him he has been there for respite but he has deteriorated since then visited yesterday he was very sleepy keeping my fingers crossed for both of us hugs from Sandi xxx

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
I am sorry you both are going through such difficult times . I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like , so sending hugs and love your way xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
Hugs from me too, not reached that stage yet but OH is definitely going downhill more quickly and I am dreading having to make the decision.

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

nannylondon

Apr 7, 2014
London
Hugs from me too, not reached that stage yet but OH is definitely going downhill more quickly and I am dreading having to make the decision.

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Thanks Jinx I can't believe how quickly OH went downhill he had been fairly stable for years but last few months have been horrible I am feeling a bit better and feel more able to face the world I have been shutting everyone out but now can talk without bursting into tears hugs returned xx

disi

Aug 4, 2014
Ex pat living in Sweden
Thanks Jinx I can't believe how quickly OH went downhill he had been fairly stable for years but last few months have been horrible I am feeling a bit better and feel more able to face the world I have been shutting everyone out but now can talk without bursting into tears hugs returned xx

Hi nannylondon, have just caught up on your posts. I know exactly how you feel. My husband went into permanent respite only last week. Up till then he went for 4 nights and was home with me 3. He went downhill over the last 4 months. He is waiting to go into a permanent CH no places at the moment. I find some people don't know what to say to me, that I find upsetting and like you want to burst into tears. Yesterday I was fine, but today not so good again. Little things upset me and I realise he won't be back. TP is wonderful and we do get a lot of laughs at times and know they are experiencing similar situations to us. I am sending you big big hugs & love xxxxxxx

nannylondon

Apr 7, 2014
London
Feeling more positive

Hi nannylondon, have just caught up on your posts. I know exactly how you feel. My husband went into permanent respite only last week. Up till then he went for 4 nights and was home with me 3. He went downhill over the last 4 months. He is waiting to go into a permanent CH no places at the moment. I find some people don't know what to say to me, that I find upsetting and like you want to burst into tears. Yesterday I was fine, but today not so good again. Little things upset me and I realise he won't be back. TP is wonderful and we do get a lot of laughs at times and know they are experiencing similar situations to us. I am sending you big big hugs & love xxxxxxx

Thanks Disi doesn't it help.when you know that other people know what you are talking about I don't know what I would have done without letting my feelings out on TP the support has been fantastic and thanks for the hugs sending some your way hugs and xxx
from Nannylondon x