Feeling a little better.

Casbow

Sep 3, 2013
Colchester
I am still very tearful and feeling a bit spaced out. After talking to Samaritons I managed to go to sleep, only to feel like rubbish in the morning. Phoned the GP surgery and after telling them how things were the doctor on call said she would come and see us. She was lovely and kind and is doing her best to help us.I cannot begin to thank you all for your support and kind comments. I know that one day I will probably have to get him into a care home. But it breaks my heart to even think about it. In the meantime thankyou,thankyou, all lovely people who wrote to me last night. I know you are going through this yourselves. xxx

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
I am pleased you are feeling a bit better, these wonderful people on here are always there for us and I don't know what I would do without them,

I'm pleased the GP was nice and is trying to help and hope things improve for you xx

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
It's good to hear this from you, Casbow. I'm so glad the GP was so kind and sympathetic. Now you have someone on your side to support you I hope things seem just a little bit brighter and you can begin to see things a little more clearly. Love and hugs x

Lavender45

Jun 7, 2015
Liverpool
I'm so glad you are a bit better today. I think you were very brave picking up the phone last night and it's great that you followed it up today by calling your GP. Lovely to hear that she was kind and supportive. Take care of yourself, we're all here supporting you.

Luv and hugs

Lavender45

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so pleased you are feeling a little better and you have been supported today. I hope this continues. Wishing you much strength hoping to see you around TP on a regular basis!:)

Essie

Feb 11, 2015
So pleased you are a little better tonight Casbow and that your GP is supportive and understanding. Do keep posting, whether it's just general support or answers to specific questions there's always someone around on TP to help and just connecting with folk who genuinely understand can make such a difference.

Stay strong and stay on TP.

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
Good news Casbow, baby steps, but hope this is the beginning of something better for both of you.

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Atta girl, Casbow. I'm so pleased you're in a better place than you were 24 or so hours ago. You just keep in touch with us all so we know you're all right, okay? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
I'm pleased and very relieved that you feel a bit better. Also well done on getting the GP to visit-that must have taken some effort as you were feeling so down.

Love

Lyn T XX

patsy56

Jan 14, 2015
Fife Scotland
Hi, good to see and read that you are alive and called Doc.........but have to ask how is the head? mine always felt like s***

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
So relieved to know that you are feeling a little better, and especially glad that you have a GP who listens. xxx

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Hope things are ok Casbow, and you are getting some help.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Hi Casbow, good to read your post and that you have GP support too. Keep posting :)

Slugsta

Aug 25, 2015
South coast of England
I am so glad that you were able to pick up the phone and ask for help. Also glad that the GP was sympathetic and is trying to get something sorted for you. I hope that you manage to get some sleep tonight, everything is harder to deal with when you are exhausted. xx

tryingmybest

May 22, 2015
So pleased you sought help and feel a bit better. I was worried in the night about you. Hugs xx