Feeling a bit overwhelmed

Discussion in 'Middle - later stages of dementia' started by KathrynAnne, Jan 11, 2019.

1. lis66

lis66 Registered User

Aug 7, 2015
    Oh Kathyrnann my thoughts and prayers are with you and your mum at this very hard time ((((hugs))) xx

2. hilaryd

hilaryd Registered User

May 28, 2017
  3. KathrynAnne

KathrynAnne Registered User

Jun 6, 2018
    Female
    South Yorkshire
    My lovely Mum passed away peacefully this morning at 7:25. I was sitting beside her and holding her hand. I can’t quite believe she has gone xxx

4. canary

canary Registered User

Feb 25, 2014
    Female
    South coast
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))) @KathrynAnne

Im glad you were with her and it was peaceful
    Be gentle with yourself new.

5. Bunpoots

Bunpoots Registered User

Apr 1, 2016
    Nottinghamshire
    I’m so sorry @KathrynAnne but pleased that you were with her and her passing was peaceful.

Look after yourself now.

6. Duggies-girl

Duggies-girl Registered User

Sep 6, 2017
    So sorry @KathrynAnne You did the very best possible for your mum and now she is at peace and free from this awful illness. Take care of yourself now.

7. jugglingmum

jugglingmum Registered User

Jan 5, 2014
    Female
    Chester
    Sorry for your loss. I'm glad it was peaceful.

8. lis66

lis66 Registered User

Aug 7, 2015
    Sorry kathrynann glad your mum is at peace and you were with her at the end (((((hugs))) take care xxx

9. Sarasa

Sarasa Registered User

Apr 13, 2018
    So sorry to hear this @KathrynAnne, but glad you were with her and your mother is now at peace. Look after you and be gentle to yourself.